Your Custom Family Portrait Session Investment
We love, love, love capturing your little darlings in their element. Playing and having fun. That’s what they do best after all!
We know, that you know, that custom portraiture is an investment in beautiful artistry that will be treasured for generations to come in your family.
Family Portrait Sessions are $199 & includes:
- A pre-session consultation to discuss your portrait needs, style, personalities, etc. You know, to make sure we are all on the same page.
- A photo shoot for up to 5 people, at the studio, your home, or another location. ($35 for each additional subject/pet) Sessions average 60 to 90 minutes.
- Approximately 30-60 images to choose from, artistically color corrected to look outstanding.
- A personal in studio order session approximately 2 weeks after your session, where we help guide you on choosing your favorite images for your walls, coffee tables and gifts.
- Prints and products are available a la carte, or in packages especially for you after the session.
- Digital files are NOT included in the session fee. Files can be purchased individually or in a collection. Low resolution web sized files are included for all images purchased as a product.
Do you crave a little more detail?
No? Great, just click here to send your info to us to book your session. Include your name and contact info, names and ages of family members, and preferred session dates and/or times and we’ll get you going 🙂
Yes? Want to know how the whole process works from start to finish, what to expect on the day and even before? No problem! Just click the link above for our full Family Portrait Investment Guide for all the juicy details.
Custom photography is ultimately about choice, experience and finding a professional who takes the time to get to know your family and your needs, giving you full, undivided attention without worry of who is next “in line,” or the feeling of a crowded portrait studio.
We hope to be that photographer for you. Capturing those precious moments, while keeping the fun that is your family, in the moment.